Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Three Amigo's

Today I had lunch with two of my best friends in the whole world; Dave Palmer and Kevin Baker. I meet these guys a little over 2 years ago when I moved to Suncrest. I was suspicious of them at first, but they turned out to be great guys that are a huge encouragement to me. We ate at Moe's; which if you have not had Moe's you are missing out big time. We sat and talked about life, and laughed. I put a chip in Kevin's drink when he wasn't looking and Dave put a month back waxing in my calendar on my phone. This might sound juvenile to you, but to me it was edifying. We had a lot to talk about; Kevin got married a couple weeks ago and Dave is planning a wedding in April...ok his fiance is planning a wedding.

We haven't been able to do lunch together in months and it was great. Everyone needs friends like that.

No comments: